Posts

Monday, May 18, 2015

First Day of Summer

Yesterday was my first full day of summer. I had finished my final essay Saturday afternoon, but I did not want to count the second half of that day as summer (especially because I ended up napping). Sunday really was not that interesting. It's my mom's day off from work, and days with her are stressful. She tries to cram all the house work she want to finish in a single day. It's frustrating because she then makes a mess. Then, she walks away.

I spent most of the day watching Misfits. I am now on season four. *SPOILER* I am deeply distraught that Alisha died and Simon went back in time to make Alisha fall in love with him again. Their story line is heart breakingly romantic. Going into season four, the only original character left is Curtis.

I had decided on what I wanted to do for Marjorie's birthday present. It's a DIY present. I am not going to say anything else because I don't remember what social media platforms she follows me on. I do not want to spoil it. But it's exciting!

My first full day of summer was... blah. It was not interesting. I was more stressed because of my mom than I was because of the finals I had the week before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment